Farmers & Merchants Bank is pleased to announce an upgrade to our Positive Pay service. The upgrade will take place on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 and offers many exciting enhancements
What is changing?
With F&M Bank’s upgraded Positive Pay service, users will have new tools, including:
- Optional dual control for file upload and manual check entry.
- Ability to upload same-day check issuance file to resolve current day “paid not issued” and “payee name” mismatch exceptions.
- Email notification that includes an item count and amount.
- Field naming changes:
- “Review Checks” replaced with “Check Search” option.
- “Quick Exception Processing – Update” replaced with “Save Decisions” button.
- Download the User Guide for more information.
What do I need to do?
F&M Bank’s Positive Pay service will be unavailable on August 25, 2020 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm PT. Users will be able to access Positive Pay after the upgrade using their same Business Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Existing Positive Pay profile(s), account(s), and access entitlements will remain the same for all clients and will still be accessible through the Business Online Banking via Single Sign-On (SSO).
Should you have questions or require assistance with the upgrade, please contact the F&M Bank Cash Management Services Department at (844) 782-7311, and select option 3, between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday and 9:00am to 12:00pm Saturday, PT.