Get more with a Personal F&M Visa® Credit Card backed by a regional bank you can trust. As one of California’s strongest banks for 112 years, F&M helps you increase your buying power with our F&M rewards option, and gives you peace-of-mind with an array of security enhancements. F&M Credit Cards are accepted worldwide.1
Now you can use your F&M credit or debit card with Apple Pay®2, Samsung Pay™3 and Google Pay™4. Click here to learn more about how to get started using digital wallets today.
F&M Cash Rewards5
- F&M Cash Rewards eligibility (enrollment is necessary. Please call 877-739-6244 to enroll during business hours.)
- 1% cash back on all eligible purchases
- Earn up to $550 in Cash Rewards per year
- Cash Rewards balance on your statement
- Redeemable in multiples of $25 payments towards the balance, deposited to an F&M account or a cashier's check
Features and Benefits
- F&M Credit Card Alerts - Free notifications6 via text, phone or email about approaching your credit limit, online activity and irregular purchases.
- Security Chip and PIN enhanced to provide stronger security protection against fraud
- Visa payWave capability to make purchases faster by simply waving your card in front of a secure reader.
- Fraud or dispute protection with Visa's Zero Liability 7
- Lost or stolen card protection
- Emergency card replacement
- Emergency cash advances
- 24-hour telephone and online access
- Access cash at banks and ATMs
Additional Visa Benefits8
- Concierge Services (Platinum Only)
- Personal identity theft
- Purchase security and Extended Protection
- Travel and emergency assistance service
- Travel accident insurance (Gold and Platinum Only)
- Lost Luggage reimbursement
- Hotel theft protection
- Roadside Dispatch
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Emergency Medical and Dental (Platinum Only)
With an F&M Visa Credit Card you get the purchasing power of Visa, combined with the strength of Farmers & Merchants Bank. What are you waiting for?
Certain restrictions and limitations apply; please click on the Pricing and Terms for further detail.
- 1Personal F&M Credit Cards are available to F&M clients who maintain a deposit relationship with the Bank. All credit card programs require credit approval. Full details about these programs are provided when you apply and additional information is provided when you become a cardholder.
- 2Apple Pay® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers and devices. See the Apple Pay page for compatibility information.
- 3Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Samsung Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers and devices. See the Samsung Pay page for compatibility information.
- 4Google Pay™ is a trademark of Google LLC. Google Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers and devices. See the Google Pay page for compatibility information.
- 5The F&M Cash Rewards Program enrollment fee is waived for the first year. Thereafter, the $15.00 annual fee will be charged to each enrolled credit card account on the month of enrollment to the program until you cancel. You can cancel at any time. Purchase transactions made with your F&M Credit Card are eligible for F&M Cash Rewards. Other restrictions apply. Please refer to the F&M Cash Rewards Terms & Conditions provided after enrolling in the program for a complete description, including applicable limitations and restrictions. If an enrolled credit card account is no longer current, is closed, or in default, you will not be able to accumulate or redeem rewards on that account. Rewards may take up to 30 days to post to your F&M Cash Rewards account and are not eligible for redemption until they post to your account.
- 6F&M Bank does not charge for this service, however, your wireless carrier may charge you fees related to this service.
- 7Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
- 8Full details are provided once a cardholder. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Coverage is underwritten and administered by companies affiliated with Visa USA Inc.