Attention PPP Loan Clients: Please visit F&M Bank’s PPP Forgiveness Knowledge Center for up-to-date information about the PPP Loan Forgiveness process.
Reporting Suspicious Email or Fraud
- Are you receiving suspicious information such as e-mails requesting your online banking User ID and password, ATM PIN, or telling you your Debit Card has been deactivated? Have you received any other security notices or information you think may be suspect?
- Please call F&M's Fraud Support Hotline at (562) 344-2350.
Web Browser Security
- Ensure you are using the most up-to-date version of your preferred web browsing application.
- Read F&M's Online Privacy Statement
Types of Fraud & Protecting Yourself
- FTC's Stimulus Payment Scams: What You Need to Know
- Federal Trade Commission’s COVID-19 Consumer Information and Resources
- E-mail and Other Scams
- Protecting Your Information - Learn more about how you can stop internet pirates from stealing your personal information.
- Top 10 Consumer Scams – Protect yourself throughout the year. Find out more about the top 10 banking scams directly from the FDIC to help you stay prepared.
- Best practices on Spyware prevention and detection.
- What You Need to Know About Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks.
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information – Computer Security
- F&M Bank’s COVID-19 Response and Helpful Information
- OnGuard Online.gov
- FTC Identity Theft site
- FTC Phone Scams
- FMB-Mobile 2.0: Use F&M's Mobile Banking App to monitor your accounts, review statements, and report suspicious activity promptly.
- F&M Debit & Credit Card Alerts
- How to Setup Alerts in Online Banking
- F&M Secure Email Center - Register for F&M's Secure E-Mail service and rest-assured that your communications and any sensitive information attachments like loan documents, tax returns, and personal identification details are secure when you send them to us.
- MasterCard® SecureCode™ - Protect your F&M Debit Card when making online transactions.