Now Here: New F&M Online &
Mobile Banking for Business
F&M Bank's New Online and Mobile Banking System for Business Clients is now here offering:
- A Customizable, Easy-to-Use Client Interface
- Single User ID & Password for both Online & Mobile Banking
- The Ability to Manage Users, User Roles, Recipients and Subsidiaries
What do I need to know ?
- F&M Bank's Online Banking has a new web address. Please delete all bookmarks or saved login IDs, and log in using the login box on FMB.com.
- Your account(s) have been transitioned to the new system. Your Online Banking User ID and Password are the same, but you will be required to create a new password upon initial login.
- You may notice a slight delay upon initial login as your transactions are loading into the New Online Banking System; this will correct itself as you continue to use the system.
- Any transactions (e.g. recurring transfers, bill payments) previously scheduled in the former Online Banking System, have been carried over to the new system and will process as normal.
- All Wire and ACH Templates in the former Online Banking System, have been carried over to the new system.
- The Transactions, Commercial and Services menus have replaced the Cash Manager tab in the new Online Banking system.
- Since F&M's Online and Mobile Banking are now a unified experience, you will use the same User ID and Password for Mobile Banking.
- If you use Intuit products such as Quicken®, Quickbooks™, or Mint, please visit our Intuit conversion page for more information on the process to reconnect to these third-party financial services platforms. Please note, our name has changed slightly on many of the Intuit products.
What do I need to do?
- Download "First Time Login Instructions" under the "How-to" menu.
- Review and accept F&M Bank's digital banking disclosures the first time you log in.
- Under the Settings menu, review and customize your Online Banking Alerts. While F&M’s New Online Banking offers many more Alerts than the former system, the new Alerts are slightly different. Please review your options to ensure you have selected the Alerts you would like to receive.
- Visit the App Store for your mobile phone and download F&M's New Mobile Banking app, FMB-Mobile 2.0. The New F&M Mobile Banking app icon is a gold F&M logo against a green background.