GOLD CHECKING BENEFITS
- Free Debit Card Alerts1
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit1
- Free Online Banking
- Free eStatements & eNotices
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Bill Pay
- ATM Service Charge Fee Reversal (At a Non-F&M Bank ATM)2
- Foreign ATM Surcharge Fee Reversal (From a Non-F&M Bank ATM)2
- Free Checks Provided By Our Vendor (1st Box F&M Logo Checks)
- Free Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders & Traveler’s Cheques (Please See Branch Manager)
- Interest on Checking
- Free Sweep Transactions/Telephone Transfers Upon Request
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Overdraft Features
- 24/7 Toll Free Telebanker (855) 416-5747
- Notary Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes3
- F&M Gift Cards by Mastercard®
- American Express® Travelers Cheques
- Cashier's Checks & Money Orders
MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE
- $25 Maintenance Fee
WAYS TO WAIVE MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE PER STATEMENT CYCLE
- Maintain $5,000 Minimum Daily Balance or $10,000 Average Daily Balance or $50,000 Combined Checking and/or Savings Average Daily Balance or $100,000 Combined Total Balances in Checking, Savings, and/or CD4
MINIMUM OPENING BALANCE
Some account features and benefits may be subject to separate application, agreement, and/or approval. Terms and Conditions may apply. Account features and benefits are subject to change with or without notice. A $15 early closure fee applies if the account is closed within 90 days of the opening date. For additional details, please refer to Services & Fees located at fmb.com/fees, or the agreement and disclosures provided at the time of account opening, or ask our office staff.
- 1F&M Bank does not charge for this service, however, your wireless carrier may charge you fees related to this service.
- 2Applicable for non-F&M Bank ATM use in the United States and its territories only. Overdraft fees, if applicable, may apply. Fee reversal will occur within 48 hours.
- 3Contents of Safe Deposit Boxes are not FDIC insured.
- 4Balances may be combined from eligible accounts held by the primary accountholder and eligible accounts related through a primary or joint relationship to the primary accountholder.