Farmers & Merchants Bank is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Elan Financial Services to offer an enhanced credit card experience.
By August 1, 2021, all F&M credit card relationships will be permanently transferred to Elan Financial Services and you will be sent a new credit card with a unique account number and expiration date. Once your new credit card is sent to you, you should activate and begin using it. You will be notified when your current credit card will be deactivated.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Due to our partnership with Elan Financial Services, F&M Bank will be able to offer you more credit card options and features including:
- Travel/expense reconciliation. This feature is available to business accounts, only.
- Online Balance transfers, convenience checks, travel alerts, and rewards management
- The capability to control card level usage. This feature is available to business accounts, only.
- Integrations with Quickbooks® or Quicken®. This is available to business accounts, only.
- The ability to manage your credit card account through F&M's Online & Mobile Banking (This feature will not be available by August 1)
- 24/7 US-based customer service
- Increased fraud protection
- Additional Digital Wallet1 management and options such as, Fitbit Pay™2, and Garmin Pay™3
- Earning points on eligible credit cards to spend on travel, cash back, gift cards, or name brand merchandise
NEW PERSONAL CREDIT CARDS
- Visa® Platinum Card
- Visa Real Rewards Card
- Visa Max Cash Preferred Card
- Visa Secured Card
- Visa College Real Rewards Card (For Students)
NEW BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS
- Visa Business Card
- Visa Business Real Rewards Card
- Visa Business Cash Card
- Smart Business Rewards Visa Card
- Visa Business Company Card
- Visa CommUNITY Card (For Non-Profits)