Set-up your F&M debit or credit card on Android Pay™1 in 3 easy steps:
- Open Android Pay app on your mobile device
- Take a picture of your card or input your card number manually
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions
After that, you're all set to use your F&M Bank debit or credit card as part of your digital wallet2. Click here for a list of participating locations.
You can feel at ease knowing that with Android Pay™, your card is secure. When using Android Pay™ your card information is:
- Never stored in the application or shared with merchants
- Pin and password/pattern protected
- Able to provide real-time purchase alerts
For more information about Android Pay™, click here.
- 1Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Android Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers and devices. View the Android Pay page for compatibility information.
- 2Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.